Please join us in New Orleans
June 4-6, 2024
for the ISBS World Congress!
The theme of our congress will be “Population and Climate Diversity… Under Your Skin“.
Session Topics include:
- Measurement in Skin of Color
- ArtificiaI Intelligence Applications for Skin Research
- Advanced Measurement Methods (from molecular to micro scale)
- Epidermal Barrier and Hydration
- Impact of Climate Change/Extreme Environmental Conditions (including pollution)
- UV Exposure and Protection
- Mechanical Methods and Modeling
- Translational Research from in vitro to in vivo
- Microbiome and Impact on Skin Condition
Updates on the scientific programme, exhibitors, registration, abstract submission, venue, and social program may be found as they become available at:
We hope to see you in New Orleans!!
The meeting will be held at the historic Hotel Monteleone, a luxury and historic hotel located in the French Quarter, operated and owned by 5 generations of Monteleones:
Instructions for reserving rooms with our conference rates will be provided here soon.